Introduction to Proposal Writing
Thursday, June 29, 2017 10:30 am
12:00 pm ET
In-person | Atlanta, GA
Are you new to proposal writing or want a quick refresher? If so, you don’t want to miss one of our most popular classes!
This class will provide you with an overview of how to write a standard project proposal to a foundation. It will include:
- The basic elements of a proposal
- The “do’s” and “don’ts” of writing and submitting a proposal
- How to follow up whether the answer is yes or no
- 30-minute hands-on exercise to develop a proposal outline (in-person classes only)
- A version of this course is also offered in Spanish.
- For more on proposal budgets, see our free class, Introduction to Project Budgets.
Self-paced eLearning and live webinar versions qualify for 1.25 CFRE education credits.
Looking for sample proposals?
Our Sample Documents gallery has samples of actual winning proposals recommended by grantmakers.
Training Event Calendar
Space is limited. Register online with the form below or by calling (404) 880-0094. Registrants requiring ASL signers or other disability-related services are asked to contact the Foundation Center at least two weeks in advance.
Upon arrival, you will be required to present your ID to obtain a visitor pass. Valid forms of ID include a driver’s license, passport, military ID, or business card. Please plan to arrive early and stop at the Visitor Services desk in the main lobby to obtain a visitor pass.
Please arrive on time or your seat may be given away to others who are waiting to attend. If you need further information, please call (404) 880-0094.