Introduction to Finding Grants Webinar
Are you new to the field of grantseeking? Discover what funders are looking for in nonprofits seeking grants and how to find potential funders.
You will learn the 10 most important things you need to know about finding grants, including:
- Who funds nonprofits and what are their motivations.
- What do funders really want to know about the organizations they are interested in funding.
- How do you identify potential funders and make the first approach.
- This recording is captioned for individuals with hearing impairments.
- A version of this recorded webinar is also offered in Spanish.
- This orientation is not intended for individuals seeking grants for their own use. Please refer to our Resources for Individual Grantseekers.
This brief recording captures the key concepts of the course. For more expansive discussion of the topic, we suggest attending a live webinar or in-person session. To attend a live session of this class in-person or online, see our upcoming dates.